We are fast-growing, and our video department needs help. We’re looking for a video editor who has the skills to pay the bills. If you’re proficient in Adobe Premier and confident with Adobe After Effects, we want to talk to you.
How To Apply
If you feel like you fit the mold – FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
Please follow the directions. It irks me when people send me long emails expecting me to read them if they haven’t followed the instructions for how to apply.
- Draft a single email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Hire Me! I’m a video editor.”
- Include at least 5 links to your work (please only include videos that you’ve personally edited)
- Tell me about your goals (what you hope to accomplish) with the video production
- Include your resume
- 2 Years’ Experience
- Adobe Suite: Premier, After Effects
- Black Magic Editing Capabilities
- Able to work and respond quickly during US(PST) business hours
- An impressive portfolio
Things We’d Be Stoked About:
- If you live in the greater Fresno, CA area
These are not requirements, but they do add a cherry on top of the ice cream.
PART TIME TO START
We are looking for someone who can work part-time to start. Transition to full-time is imminent, depending on growth and ability to handle more work. Remote working options are available, but being in the Fresno Area and able to come into the office is a plus.
Butler is a full-service agency working in many different verticals. As such, our graphic design needs vary tremendously. We work on things like logos and brand identity, publication design, graphics for web and social media, billboard and print ad designs, custom vector illustrations, and more. We’re looking for a graphic designer with some range.
SELF-SUFFICIENCY AND MOTIVATION
We work in a R.O.W.E. (Results Only Work Environment). Though we’ll support you with the tools, training, and management you need to do your work, we won’t micromanage you or hold your hand. We’re looking for an amazing self-manager who can be responsible for not just getting content written, but getting it published and out the door. That requires a level of client wrangling and inter-team collaboration that the right candidate will be able to handle with ease.