Thank you to everyone who came out or supported our Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting of our new headquarters in Bitwise South Stadium, Downtown Fresno. For this particular event we wanted to highlight the clients we serve because without them, we wouldn’t exist. A select handful of clients we’ve helped in some capacity came out to show support and showcase their brand.
- Valparaiso Café and Roastery donated fresh brewed coffee with beans that were just roasted the previous week
- Meats2U gave vouchers to all guests for free bone-in ribeye and/or BBQ ribs
- Sierra Nuthouse provided gifts for our raffle, along with snacks for the event
- MyCentralValley hooked it up with some great giveaways
- Papi’s Mex Grill provided the appetizer platters
- Double Play Pizza supplied the main course
- Acoustic Soul created a chill vibe with great tunes
- Wicked Harvest poured up samplings of their amazing Kentucky Bourbon, aged in wine barrels with pistachios
We also highlighted two non-profits that we support as an organization.
- MadeForThem combats human trafficking through fashion and the arts
- Mid India Christian Mission provides hope, dignity and a future for children in central India
We had a great turnout, as the RezCom Networking Group and Fresno Chamber of Commerce showed up with their people. The goal of the night was to introduce ourselves to our new neighborhood, express our gratitude to the clients we’ve been blessed to serve, as well as let Fresno businesses know that we’re here to serve them!
Thank you, again, to everyone who made this night possible.