Email Marketing is a great way to build and speak to a list of committed customers who know and love your brand. Using email marketing keeps your brand top of mind, encourages repeat engagements, and drives sales through remarketing.
There’s a lot of different ways you can use email marketing for your business, but at Butler we usually work on the platform MailChimp and use one or two different strategies: automated email campaigns and organic email campaigns.
Automated Email Campaigns
Automated email campaigns allow you to connect with your audience in a timely manner, without having to write hundreds or thousands of emails. Automated emails can be sent at virtually any time, but most often, we use them to:
- Thank visitors who have submitted info to your website (and send them follow-up offers).
- Remind visitors of items in their shopping carts.
- Onboard your audience to your brand.
- Retarget visitors who may not have opened or interacted with previous emails (giving us a second chance at conversion).
Organic Email Campaigns
Organic email campaigns consist of regular, informative content that your audience will find useful. These are usually one-offs or recurring updates. Most often we send content like:
- Event information (and RSVP links).
- Blog post teasers (with a link to your blog).
- Monthly newsletters.
- One-time offers and advertisements.
If you want to learn more about the power of email marketing, and how you can incorporate that (and more) into your digital marketing strategy check out the Trifecta!